14.5.12

Book Review: Black Dawn by Rachel Caine

Check it out on GoodReads here !

One of my favourite things is discovering a new series that no one else seems to have heard of.  I'm kind of a hipster like that.  The Morganville Vampires have been one of my personal little secrets.

The series is set in the fictional town of Morganville, Texas, which (unknown to the outside world) is run by vampires.  And these aren't your sparkly vampires... they would kill you if they had the chance!  The novels follow Claire Danvers, newcomer to the town, and her life-long resident friends, Shane, Eve and Michael.  Note that Black Dawn is book 12 in the series, and I definately recommend starting from the beginning!

I think Black Dawn has been my favourite.  Great action with some unexpected twists, and, as always, good love stories.  The way Rachel Caine has developed the characters over the course of the series makes connecting with each of them so easy.  I love this series!  I love this book!  November cannot come soon enough!

And is it too much to ask to just let Claire and Shane be happy for a little bit?!?!

Much love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!