5.11.12

Hiatus...

Yes, my photo editing skills
require some work...
Hey guys,  it pains me to make this post, but I have to take a hiatus from Reading-AndCoffee.  I have been trying to avoid this for a while, but school has taken a turn for the worst, and I really need to take some time to regroup and try to get my grades back up (such is the life of a scholarship student...).

Don't fret though, I write my last exam on December 12, and will be officially back in business on December 13th, 2012!  I will also still be reading and commenting on your blogs throughout my temporary break, and I'm constantly on twitter.  So, until then...

Much love, Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! This happens to the best of us. Keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that - good luck with everything, go hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!