1.11.12

October Favourites!

Happy Novemeber Everyone!

Today I bring you some of my favourite things from October.  I love watching favourite videos on YouTube, so I bring you my version.

Favourite Book: Easy by Tammara Webber (review coming soon!)
I actually LOVE this cover!
Favourite Song: Some Nights by fun.

Favourite Caffeinated Beverage: This local coffee shop had a "Jack'o'Latern" Latte.  No joke, it tasted like pumpkin pie in a cup.  Ah-may-zing.

Favourite Cereal: My roommate and her boyfriend may have brought me Trix from the states.  Canada, get your act together!

Favourite Random Act Of Kindness: One of the city bus drivers was giving out candy on Halloween!

Favourite Method of Procrastination: Sudoku.  I love it so much more than Solitaire.

Favourite Discovery:  Bananas don't grow on trees.  They grow on a type of grass!

The "Least Favourite": That day when Reading Break ends, and you have to go back to University life.

What I'm Most Looking Forward To In November: Finishing my current nursing placement, and ending almost being done with this semester!

Anything I should add for next month?  Leave me a comment with some of your favourites!

Much love, Samantha

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea bananas didn't grow on trees! My current favourite cereal is cinnamon chex - SO good! and I LOVE Some Nights!

    What about Favourite TV show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pumpkin beer last night with a cinnamon and nutmeg sugared rim. SUCCESS! Sorry you have to go back to school and read for that, I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!