12.1.13

Coffeeshop Soundtrack (1)

Between walking to my hospital placement, taking the bus, waiting around between classes,  working out, and those awkward moments here and there, I listen to a lot of music.  Since I also read a lot of books, they start to overlap.  These are my thoughts...

Vampire Academy reminds me of If You Only Knew by Shinedown


If you only knew
I still hold onto the letters
You returned
You help me live and learn

It's 4:03 and I can't sleep
Without you next to me I
Toss and turn like the sea
If I drown tonight, bring me
Back to life
Breathe your breath in me
The only thing that I still believe
In is you, believe in is you
I still believe in you
Oh, if you only knew



Much love, Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!