3.1.13

December Favourites

It's a little late, but these are a few of my favourite things for the month of December!

Favourite Read: Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
(Honourable Mentions go to Pushing The Limits and Daughter of Smoke & Bone)

Favourite Song: They Don't Know About Us by One Direction

Favourite Failed Recipe: Snickers Caramel Apple Salad.  I may have screwed up the apple-to-whipped cream ratio.  How I managed to mess this up continues to confuse me.

Favourite Christmas Moment: The ongoing battle that is playing cards with my family.  We all get a little competitive.

Favourite Caffienated Beverage: Grande Nonfat Caramel Brulle Latte with whip from Starbucks.

Favourite Gift I Gave: An assortment of Bath and Body Works treats for my mom, who works amazingly hard and deserves to pamper herself.

Favourite Gift I Recieved: Hockey tickets (even if we lost the game...) and books.


Favourite Memory of 2012: No clue.  It was such a roller coaster year, and I'm excited for 2013!

Much love, Samantha

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are loving One Direction. I am currently enjoying the new Taylor Swift CD :-) teenyboppers at heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!