1.7.13

June Recap and Happy Canada Day!

To all my fellow Canadians, I just want to wish you all a Happy Canada Day!  Have a drink for me while I work a 9-hour shift!

June has come and gone.  Guys, 2013 is half done!  This just seems like madness to me.  June was another month of summer courses and working.  My hours at work will likely be going down for July, which means more time to spend with you guys!  I hope that excites at least one of you as much as it does me.



The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (action-packed awesome)
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout (excellent adult addition)
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (Bring me Ryan)
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (great character development)
Until I Die by Amy Plum (original, but lacking)
If I Should Die by Amy Plum (felt Breaking Dawn-esque)
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (kind of predictable)
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (too many hormones)
Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood (F**k you Maura)
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (tears falling everywhere)




--- June brought my 21st birthday, filled with good times and delicious waffles.  My coworkers even bought me flowers!
--- June meant lots of working and more summer school.  I finished my first class of the summer, and stared my second (still not exciting).  Goodbye Child Development, Hello Family Development...
--- June actually saw an impressive amount of reading!
--- June rained.  Our real summer can start any time now.
--- June brought good and bad, but I still love you.


 In all honesty, I have no idea what I'm actually going to read this month...  (More coming about this on Saturday, if you happen to be that curious.)


That's all for June.  Happy July everyone!

Much love, Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Canada Day, Samantha! I hope you got enjoy at least some of the festivities once work was done.

    I love what you've done with this post, especially the 10 books with three-word reviews. What a cool idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!