20.8.13

Top Ten Tuesday: Things I May Not Function Without

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful ladies over at
The Broke And The Bookish!

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier

This list could be crazy  long.  There are so many things that I am thankful for every time I sit down to write a review, or even just to read!  The sad thing is that I never really thought about just how many things make my life easier until I sat down to write this!  I'll definitely be more grateful now.

5 comments:

  1. Number eight is a good one! I too live 40 minutes away from a Barnes and Noble. The only nearby bookstore was a Walden's in the mall near me and it was part of Borders that folded. My local town library is a sad joke; I don't use it. I do order most my books from Amazon for my kindle, but I get a rush from visiting a bookstore, even if it is for a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! :-) I live far away from book shops too, so I tend to use Amazon to get a lot of my books! I love using my e-reader for long journeys/holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list...I think #9 is a great one! It's wonderful when Moms support our reading habits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the internet and Goodreads. I don't think I could live without either of those--for blogging and just in general. :)

    My TTT: http://spunwithwords.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-82013.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be so lost without my e-reader and goodreads! I also like that you talked about your mom, and I wish I thought to include some of the people who support my reading habits. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!