2.9.13

August Recap!

This is going to sound cliche, but August just flew by!  Overall, August was a pretty good month.  I quit my summer job early to take some time to myself and relax a bit, which I think was a really good move.  I spent a fair bit of time with friends, including 4 days with a good friend from school.   That trip included a trip into the states for some shopping time, so thanks upstate New York for being pretty cool to us!

September means back to school, although school takes a weird twist for me this year.  I'm about to start my LAST year of University (holy s**t!).  Last year for me though means placement hours, so I will be continuing to live at home and working at a nearby rural hospital.  I'm excited for the opportunity, but am still a little anxious about not moving back to school...

Anyways, bookish stuff...

I also started about 6 other books and put them down.  None have been DNFed (yet).  Other books just keep popping up that distracted me!  I also reread The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (which I love!).  There were some great new releases at the end of this month, so I will likely have a lot to share in September!


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to Fangirl too even though I'm a guy, it looks like it might be funny and relatable to all of us who appreciate "fannish" culture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I absolutely love reading them and responding!